Skip to main content

click here for classlink click here for schoolTool click here for parent Square click here for Menus click here for Facebook click here to report bullying   

Working Papers

Students 14 years of age or older who would like to apply for Working Papers must complete an Application for Employment Certificate form, have it signed by a parent or guardian, and submit the application with a copy of a current physical (within 12 months of the application) to the High School Nurse or one of the Main Office secretaries.  If a copy of the student's physical is on file with the High School Health/Nurse's Office, a copy of the physical will not be necessary.  If you are unsure as to the status of your physical information or date on file with the Nurse's Office, please call either the Main Office or the Nurse's Office before coming in to apply for your Working Papers.
Students must apply in person, as they must sign the Working Papers certificate in the presence of the Issuing Official.
Minors who live in the Solvay School District, but who do not attend Solvay HS or Solvay MS, who wish to apply for Working Papers are additionally required to furnish a Birth Certificate as proof of age, as this information is not available through our High School records.




Solvay Union Free School District
Jay Tinklepaugh, Superintendent
PO Box 980
299 Bury Drive
Syracuse, New York 13209
Phone: (315) 468-1111
Fax: (315) 468-2755

solvay footer logo
Developed by CNYRIC