|Welcome to Solvay Union Free School District.
You must be a resident of the District to register.
How to Register your child(ren):
A. Complete the Online Registration
B. Print and fill out the Registration Packet
When you have completed step A or B:
Please call 315-484-1401 or 315-487-7061 option 2, between the hours of 8:00-3:00 to schedule your appointment in person.
When registering, parents should bring:
- proof of residency (ie. lease or deed, affidavit)
- proof of age,
- proof of immunizations
|Registrars: Gina DiFlorio & Stacey Revette
Phone: 315-487-7061 opt 2 & 315-484-1401
Optional Documents (Only fill out/submit if applicable)
- Last Report Card
- Current Physical/Health Appraisal Form completed by a health care provider within the past year.
- Home Language Questionnaire (HLQ) (Completed by parent/guardian)
- Registration Packet (if printed out at home)
- Custody paperwork, if applicable
- Copy of Current Special Education IEP, if applicable