Important Information from the Solvay UFSD Transportation Department:
Please update your transportation forms to reflect the address that your child will be picked up from and dropped off to. The form ONLY needs to be changed if the address is somewhere other than the home address. The updated information will help to insure your child is correctly placed on a bus. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. The form is available by clicking HERE and can be faxed or emailed to the transportation department.
- The driver/attendant is in charge. Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Students are to be at the stop five minutes before the bus arrives.
- Select a seat and remain seated for the entire ride. The driver can assign seats.
- No student will board the bus with any object too large to fit on his/her lap.
- Distracting the driver from operating the bus in a safe manner is prohibited.
- Keep hands, feet, objects and negative comments to self.
- Keep all parts of your body and all objects inside the bus.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Dangerous, harmful or distracting objects such as; radios, glass, live animals, weapons, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc. are prohibited.
- Endanger the health or safety of other passengers on the bus is prohibited.
Bobbie Jo Eastman
399 Beach Road
Syracuse, NY 13209