Personnel & Postings
Probationary opening(s) for the 2021-2022 school year:
Please apply to the online application to the left. If applicable, upload your resume, cover letter, certification(s), and transcripts. NYS certification(s) and background check required for all appointments.
- Anticipated, probationary grade 6 math teacher to start Sept. 1, 2021. NYS certification required; Childhood 1-6 with a 5-9 Math Ext. preferred; Math 7-12 with a 5-9 Math Ext.
- Anticipated, probationary elementary teacher (grade TBD) to start Sept. 1, 2021. NYS certification required; dual preferred. Apply by 6/21/21.
- Anticipated Director of Instructional Systems & Technology Support. Candidates should have a CAS in Education and hold a district leadership certification from New York State. Apply by 6/18/21.
- Living Environment/Biology teacher to start Sept. 1, 2021. NYS certification required; dual certification preferred.
- Account Clerk II full-time or part-time. Applications will be reviewed upon submission and interviews will be scheduled immediately for chosen applicants. The position involves:
- processing requisitions, purchase orders and claims for payments
- posting cash receipts
- completing bank reconciliations
- maintaining financials records
- coordinating archiving of records
- Minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of account keeping work experience or its part-time equivalent, the major job function of which is the maintenance of financial accounts, which must have included reconciling and posting to ledgers, journals and other accounting records; or,
- Successful completion of 12 semester credit hours in accounting or an associate's degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university or business school or one accredited by the New York State Board of regents to grant degrees; or,
- An equivalent combination of training and experience as defined above.